Monday, June 17, 2013

caught

Dulu sampai sekarang, takda benda lain..being caught in the situation where from my sight just a simple thing but complicated on others..is it really me put that thing at the wrong site or others make it like that..but questioning myself doesn't seem to solve anything..once a teacher asked to calculate my own future based on my date of birth..sound like the "syirik" thing for you guys maybe..but somehow it just the knowledge of metaphysics (depend on our intention)..and so yeah..from the pyramid of number mine caught in that damn 8 number which symbolic the unsolved problem..bestowed by Him (blessing in disguise) for me


                                                                                               lets just build it back..mind and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment