Tuesday, November 20, 2012

finally it come

evening people..i just back from joging..with tired and pain here and there because didn't exercised for so long time already..all of sudden,something pop out from my mind where it told me to share my tired feeling with you all..ehmmm..
tired that i had waited for such a long time to come already came out to show itself..seriously i felt like to burst out my tears..but i cant do that..A MAN TEARS WERE SUCH A MOST VALUES THINGS TO KEEP.. now its already time for me to move on..just let it go..to think that i already tried my best..i'm very sorry for many silly things that i have done..i will let you go silently..



need to made up my mind.. a big YESSS
need to realize myself..  a big YESS
need to made up myself.. a big YESS
need to wake from this daydreaming.. a big YESS

No comments:

Post a Comment